About Aerodyne Alloys
Aerodyne Alloys has been a leading international supplier and processor of high temp specialty alloys since 1979. As a major stocking supplier of high temperature alloy our products include: Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium, Stainless, Alloy Steel, Alloy X, and Alloys 718/625. A full range of services are available such as cutting, heat treating, trepanning and boring.
Aerodyne Alloys is privately owned by O'Neal Industries, a family owned business that provides financial stability, purchasing power and above all, eliminates the multi-levels of corporate management that can slow down the alloy purchasing process.
O'Neal Industries invited Aerodyne Alloys to participate in the O'Neal High - Performance Metals Group, to provide high-temperature, high-performance metals with sister companies with locations throughout the United States.
Aerodyne Alloys Facilities
CALIFORNIA – In 2011 we moved our state-of-the-art alloy service center from Santa Fe Springs to La Mirada.
CONNECTICUT – The Connecticut location includes corporate offices, an alloy processing plant and a alloy service center.
SOUTH CAROLINA – This newest alloy service center opened in Greenville, S. C. in the Summer of 2010.
TEXAS – The Houston facility was acquired in 2008 with the purchase of Southern Nickel & Titanium, LP.
The Aerodynamic Team
Our people and systems make it easy for you to do business with us. We deal with customers not numbers - you'll enjoy working with our proven professional staff. You'll see the difference in your first order. The Aerodyne Alloys team is experienced in all phases of the alloys industry. We have a proven track record of problem solving. We understand manufacturing needs and have developed a process that allows us to offer a wider range of diameters. Most of our people have been in the industry for nearly two decades. Plus we have strong employee retention so we have become a highly productive team - to your advantage.
From administration, to warehouse, to sourcing to ordering, to cutting, packaging and shipping--When it comes to Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium, Stainless, Alloy Steel, Alloy X or Alloys 718/625, you have access to the team best suited to meet your needs. If necessary, customers can speak directly to our management team, right up to our President - there are no closed doors. Try that in some huge, bureaucratic metals company.
History of Aerodyne Alloys
- 2011 - Aerodyne Alloys expansion in La Mirada, California
- 2010 – Aerodyne Alloys opens a facility in Greenville, South Carolina
- 2008 – Aerodyne Alloys moves the Los Angeles facility to a new alloy service center in Santa Fe Springs, California.
- 2008 – Aerodyne Alloys acquired Southern Nickel & Titanium, LP.,and opened an alloy service center in Houston, Texas. The company specializes in the distribution of Super Alloys (high temperature alloys) such as Alloy A286/660, 6-4 Titanium and other alloy round bar, serving Aerospace, Oilfield, Petrochemical, and Power Generation industries.
- 2007 – In March of 2007, Aerodyne Alloys was invited into a new group partnership created by O'Neal Steel called the O'Neal High-Performance Metals Group (HPMG). The group is a collaboration of O'Neal Steel's subsidiaries which are global suppliers of high-performance, high-temperature metals and can individually or together provide solutions for international markets and more specifically the aerospace industry. The group consists of Aerodyne Alloys, United Performance Metals, Supply Dynamics and TW Metals.
- 2006 – Aerodyne Alloys opens an alloy service facility and warehouse in Los Angeles, California.
- 2004 – Aerodyne Alloys was acquired by O'Neal Steel. As a subsidiary of the O'Neal Steel family, Aerodyne Alloys operates independently continuing to provide the excellent products and customer service that our clients have come to expect. O'Neal Steel, a family owned business, provides financial stability, purchasing power, and above all, eliminates the multi-levels of corporate management that can slow down the process. Aerodyne Alloys can respond quickly and directly to our customers. We are committed to our company mission to provide specialty alloy products and services to help businesses work faster, more effectively and more profitably.
- 1979 – Founded: Aerodyne Alloys, an independent alloy processor and distributor.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE: The primary industries that we provide specialty alloys to include Aerospace, Power Generation, Petrochemical and MRO. Our national and international clients depend on our ability to stock, cut and deliver the Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium, Stainless, Alloy Steel, Alloy X and Alloys 718/625.
We respond fast and directly to the customer. We have been helping businesses work faster, more effectively and more profitably for over 25 years. We can do the same for you. You'll see the difference in your first order.