Aerodyne Alloys is a global leader in the distribution of high temperature specialty alloys of Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium, Stainless & Alloys in bar and plate. Servicing the Aerospace, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Fastener markets. The Aerodyne Alloys name has stood for outstanding quality, inventory management, competitive pricing and customer service that are second to none! In addition, value added services such as precision bar sawing, plate sawing, heat treating, trepanning, gun drilling, honing makes Aerodyne Alloys your one stop for specialty metals.
Our FASTRAC Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program and 97% average on-time performance assures that you’ll get products exactly when you need them!
As a member of the O'Neal High Performance Metals Group (HPMG), Aerodyne Alloys offers you unprecedented purchasing power, access to products, precision processing, inventory management and expertise across the full spectrum of specialty metals for diverse international markets.
Headquartered in South Windsor Ct, Aerodyne Alloy also has stocking facilities in Greenville SC, Houston Texas and La Mirada, CA.
O’Neal Industries (onealind.com) is the U.S.A.’s largest family-owned group of metals service centers, composed of more than a dozen leading brands. With sales of approximately $2.66 billion in 2014, O’Neal Industries is based in Birmingham, AL and has more than 90 specialized facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
- Quality Mission Statement
- Quality Manual Rev. 28
- ISO 9001:2008 AS 9120, Rev. A
- Dodd Frank Act Section 1502: Conflict Minerals Rule
- Pratt & Whitney LCS Approved (Laboratory Control at Source). Please reference PWA Appendix 36
- Toshiba ASL - scope: Super Alloy, Stainliess Steel and Titanium Materials
- Rolls Royce ASL - South Windsor, CT
- Rolls Royce ASL - La Miranda, CA
- Rolls-Royce Corporation Sub Tier (RRU6)
- Bar (RRB9)
- Sheet (RRB10)
- Forging Stock (RRB4)
- RPS 905
- Over 25 bar saws able to cut up to 40”diameter
- Four plate saws able to cut up to 12”thick
- Water-jet with cutting up to 6”thick
- Plate shearing up to .500”thick
- Quantities from 1 cut to 1000 pcs (or more)
- Kanban programs available
- Cutting tolerances available as low as (+.032/-0
Aerodyne Alloys' company mission is to be your supplier and processor of high temp alloys and specialty alloys. We invite you to review our mission statement, our corporate vision and company values.
Aerodyne Alloys' Mission Statement
To deliver quality products and services to our customers through continuous improvement of processes, people and facilities that meets or exceeds our customer's expectations.
Aerodyne Alloys' Vision
To be recognized as a global leader in the distribution and processing of high performance metals in long & plate product forms.
Aerodyne Alloys' Values
- Honesty and integrity
- Customer driven/product driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High performance expectations
- Respect for employees
- Continuous improvement
- Low-cost operations