Certifications / Credentials
As a company that supplies and processes alloys, Aerodyne Alloys is fully qualified with the appropriate certifications. Our high temperature alloys are also fully certified and those certifications are available to you when you purchase specialty high temp alloys such as Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium, Stainless, Alloy X and Alloys 718/62.
High Temperature Alloy Certifications
We do not purchase a pound of metal without full certifications. Every pound of metal we purchase is fully certified.
High temp alloy certifications are available when you purchase specialty high temperature alloys, and you are assured of repeatable quality every time. We provide all standard certifications at no charge.
Quality and Compliance outlines our commitment to excellence and dependability in the quality of our materials you can review our Quality Policy here. Click on the documents below for certification details.
- Quality Mission Statement
- Quality Manual Rev. 28
- AS 9120, Rev. A/ ISO 9001:2008
- Dodd Frank Act Section 1502: Conflict Minerals Rule
- Pratt & Whitney LCS Approved
- Pratt & Whitney La Miranda - Distributor of Bar and Sheet
- Pratt & Whitney South Windsor - Bar, Sheet and Tube Only
- Rolls Royce MSRR Supplier
- Rolls Royce ASL
- Rolls-Royce Corporation Sub Tier (RRU6)
- Bar (RRB9)
- Sheet (RRB10)
- Forging Stock (RRB4)
- RPS 905
- Toshiba ASL - scope: Super Alloy, Stainless Steel and Titanium Materials
- MSDS Forms
Aerodyne Alloys Awards & Recognitions:
- Achievement in Business
- Business of the Year
- State of Connecticut Recognition
Aerodyne Alloys holds memberships in and supports the following trade organizations:
- HPMG, O'Neal Steel's High Performance Metals Group
- MSCI, Metal Service Center Institute
- ITA, International Titanium Association
- ACM, Aerospace Component Manufacturers
- South Windsor Chamber of Commerce
- CAPM, Connecticut Association of Purchasing Management