Certifications / Credentials
Our high temperature alloys are also fully certified and those certifications are available to you when you purchase specialty high temp alloys such as Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium, Stainless, Alloy X and Alloys 718/62.
High Temperature Alloy Certifications
We do not purchase a pound of metal without full certifications.
Every pound of metal we purchase is fully certified.
High temp alloy certifications are available when you purchase specialty high temperature alloys, and you are assured of repeatable quality every time. We provide all standard certifications at no charge.
Quality and Compliance outlines our commitment to excellence and dependability in the quality of our materials you can review our Quality Policy here. Click on the documents below for certification details.
- Rev. A / ISO 9001:2008, AS 9120
- GE S-400 Materials
- Pratt & Whitney LCS Approved
- Rolls Royce MSRR Supplier
- MSDS Forms
Aerodyne Alloys Awards & Recognitions:
- Achievement in Business 2007
- Business of the Year 2007
- State of Connecticut Recognition
Aerodyne Alloys holds memberships in and supports the following trade organizations:
- HPMG, O'Neal Steel's High Performance Metals Group
- MSCI, Metal Service Center Institute
- ITA, International Titanium Association
- ACM, Aerospace Component Manufacturers
- South Windsor Chamber of Commerce
- CAPM, Connecticut Association of Purchasing Management