For Aerospace & Oil Patch Industries
Fasteners are an integral part of any product as components not only have to be machined, forged, stamped, fabricated and cast, they have to be assembled in some manner as well. Frequently these assemblies are used in environments that require high strength and excellent corrosion resistance.
Aerodyne Alloys is your Just-In-Time source for Super Alloy bars for fasteners used in the Aerospace and Oil Patch industries.
We can support your business by stocking material and releasing it according to a pre-arranged schedule.
All materials are purchased to a broad range of specifications and every pound of metal is fully certified.
Alloys used in these industries include Alloy 718, A286, Waspaloy, Titanium 6AL4V, Alloy L605, Alloy 188, Alloy 501, Alloy 925 and Alloy 625.
Alloy 718 and A286 are available both in standard size and oversized, as well as solution-annealed and cold-reduced.
- Complete inventory of super alloys in a wide range of sizes
- Experienced customer service personnel ready to help you
- International or local shipments / same day / next day from local inventories
- Full mill certifications with every order
- Custom packaging of your order
- Available in many size diameters
Waspaloy is available in solution annealed and oversized to the AMS 5708 and standard sizes solution annealed to the 5706.
Inventory is strategically located in our service centers with fast delivery to the Aerospace and Oil Patch industries.
Aerodyne Alloys operates a sophisticated quality control program which assures that you get exactly what you order every time. We hold the following approvals:
- ISO 9001:2000
- AS 9100 AS 9100:2004
- GE S-400 Materials
- Pratt & Whitney LCS Approved
- Rolls Royce MSRR Supplier
- All material fully certified from DFARS-approved mills