Aerodyne Alloys is a global leader in the distribution of high temperature specialty alloys of Nickel, Cobalt, Titanium, Stainless & Alloys in bar and plate. Servicing the Aerospace, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Fastener markets. The Aerodyne Alloys name has stood for outstanding quality, inventory management, competitive pricing and customer service that are second to none! In addition, value added services such as precision bar sawing, plate sawing, heat treating, trepanning, gun drilling, honing makes Aerodyne Alloys your one stop for specialty metals.
Our FASTRAC Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program and 97% average on-time performance assures that you’ll get products exactly when you need them!
As a member of the High Performance Metals Group (HPMG), Aerodyne Alloys offers you unprecedented purchasing power, access to products, precision processing, inventory management and expertise across the full spectrum of specialty metals for diverse international markets.
Headquartered in South Windsor Ct, Aerodyne Alloy also has stocking facilities in Greenville SC, Houston Texas and La Mirada, CA.
O’Neal Industries (onealind.com) is the U.S.A.’s largest family-owned group of metals service centers, composed of more than a dozen leading brands. With sales of approximately $2.66 billion in 2014, O’Neal Industries is based in Birmingham, AL and has more than 90 specialized facilities throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
- General Electric – S1000
- Pratt & Whitney – LCS (Please reference Pratt & Whitney Appendix 36)
- Rolls Royce
- NPO Saturn
- LISI Aerospace
- GE Aviation / Elano Corp.
- Toshiba ASL (Scope; Super alloys, Stainless Steels and Titanium)
- Over 25 bar saws able to cut up to 40”diameter
- Four plate saws able to cut up to 12”thick
- Water-jet with cutting up to 6”thick
- Plate shearing up to .500”thick
- Quantities from 1 cut to 1000 pcs (or more)
- Kanban programs available
- Cutting tolerances available as low as (+.032/-0
To deliver quality products and services to our customers through world-class processes, people and facilities.
To be recognized by our customers, employees and owners to be the best performing specialty metals service center.
- We respect our customers, employees, suppliers, community and shareholders. We exemplify this through a culture of honesty and integrity that stresses 'doing what is right’ for all groups and individuals. Employee safety is held to the highest standard.
- We train, coach, encourage and reward to create an empowered work force that is responsible for meeting the expectations of our customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
- We are committed to an environment of continuous improvement in everything we do. We do this by understanding customer, employee and supplier expectations and continuously working to innovate and improve products, services and processes.
People, Passion, Performance...Experience the Aerodyne Alloys Difference!