Aerodyne Alloys In The News
Aerodyne Alloys shares information about company news, new products and services, awards, and industry news. CLICK FOR ALLOY - METAL CAREERS.
- Face Lift for Fork Lifts
- Summer 2013
- Aerodyne Alloys successfully implements STRATIX Metal Industry ERP Software from Invera
- May 13, 2013
- Congratulations to the winners of the Aerodyne Fantasy Football leagues;
- Midwest - Tim Fowler of T Bone Steak
Northeast - Jimmy Konemany of the Jetsons
Texas - Mike Heugel of the North Atlantic Icebergs
Northeast - Nate Knowles JetInd
West - Amir Raisdana of the Fatigue team.
- Fast Fastener Alloy Solutions. Door to Door in 24! ... download the PDF
- Fastener Announcement - December 2012
- Visit Aerodyne Alloys at the National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo (NIFS West), Sands Expo, Las Vegas, NV - Booth 1314
- Announcement - October 10-12 2012
- Fantasy Football with Aerodyne Alloys and CBS sports
CT, SC, TX and CA • 4 Aerodyne Locations • 4 Fantasy Football Leagues
Aerodyne North - Pizzo's Pigskins
Aerodyne MidWest - Forsters Front Line
Aerodyne Texas - CWEJ Rules
Aerodyne West - Bill's Fab 8
- Only our clients and staff that are Team Owners can login, but we'd appreciate you all cheering us on! Check Facebook.com/AerodyneAlloys for updates.
- Article on Aerodyne Alloys in Stainless Steel World publication.
- Cover Story - September 2012
- Farnborough International Airshow
- Hampshire, England – July 9-15
- Sign up for Metal Pricing (LME) phone text alerts.
- Announcement - June 2012
- New Territory Sales Manager - Bill Voden
- Announcement July 2012
- New La Mirada Alloy Service Center
- LA MIRADA, CA – Sept 2011 Aerodyne ...
- Announcement - Stephany Kostorizos Joins Aerodyne Alloys
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – August 2011 New Administrative Billing Coordinator at Aerodyne Alloys ...
- Announcement - Sowin Kong Joins Aerodyne Alloys
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – July 2011 New Manager of Quality Announced at Aerodyne Alloys ...
- Announcement - Eileen Cornelsen Joins Aerodyne Alloys
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – June 2011 New Sales Rep Announced at Aerodyne Alloys ...
- Online Aerodyne Alloys career opportunities link...
- March 2011 O'Neal Steel offers an online career link for their metal companies ...
- Announcement - Todd Ormsby Aerodyne Alloys Territory Manager for TX, OK and AR
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – January 2011 New Territory Manager Announced at Aerodyne Alloys ...
- Weather Alert! CT Office closed due to Blizzard
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – January 12, 2011 Unprecedented snowfall at Aerodyne Alloys' CT headquarters ...
- Robert Jergel New VP of Sales
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – October 2010 New Vice President of Sales Announced at Aerodyne Alloys ...
- Organizational Changes
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – October 2010 Announcement of organizational changes at Aerodyne Alloys ...
- 4th Annual Lee Denim Day
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – October 2010 Aerodyne Alloys plans to donate a percentage of revenue on October 8th to ...
- New Greenville SC Alloy Service Center
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – October 2010 – Aerodyne Alloys opens a new alloy service center in Greenville, SC.…
- Alloy Careers
- June 2010 – Visit Aerodyne Alloys' Career opportunities along with corporate O'Neal Steel and subsidiaries.…
- Aerodyne Alloys Joins FaceBook
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – April 2010 – Aerodyne Alloys begins a social media campaign and invites visitors to keep connected.…
- Regional Product Manager Announcement
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – January 2010 – Aerodyne Alloys announces the appointment of John Mailley to a new regional product manager position…
- Alloy Analysis Capability
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – January 2010 – Aerodyne Alloys multiplies its alloy analysis Bruker capability…
- Lee Denim Day Fundraiser
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – October 2009 – Aerodyne Alloys 3rd annual Lee Denim Day fundraiser for breast cancer gets more jeans and more participation…
- New Alloy Chemical Analysis Service
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – June 2009 – Aerodyne Alloys announces the acquisition of the Bruker S1 Tracer™ for alloy chemical analysis…
- Aerodyne Alloys recognized as 18th Best Place to Work in CT
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – April 2009 – The Hartford Business Journal sponsored CFO awards…
- AeroDynamic PaperWork Launched
- January 2009 – Aerodyne Alloys launches AeroDynamic PaperWork a new online paper processing.
- Aerodyne Alloys' Don Pizzoferrato is recognized
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – November 2008 – The Hartford Business Journal sponsored CFO awards…
- AeroAdvantage Launched
- July 2008 – Aerodyne Alloys launches AeroAdvantage a web page dedicated to highlighting all things alloy. MORE…
- Aerodyne Alloys' High Performance Metals Seek High Performance Results For Big Brothers Big Sisters Event
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – June 2008 – Aerodyne Alloys sponsored the 16th Annual Nutmeg Big Brothers Big Sisters 16th Annual Golf Tournament…
- Aerodyne Alloys California Warehouse Facility Relocation
- LOS ANGELES, CA – June 2008 – Aerodyne Alloys moves Los Angeles warehouse facility…
- Aerodyne Alloys Expansion Acquisition
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – March 2008 – Aerodyne Alloys acquired Southern Nickel and Titanium LP of Houston Texas. Directors…
- O'Neal Steel
- Spring 2008 – AIM International and Ferguson Metals merge to form United Performance Metals, an O'Neal High-Performance Metals Group.
- O'Neal Steel
- Spring 2008 – TAD Metals becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of O'Neal Steel. TAD Metals specializes in stainless steel and aluminum.
- Meet the Family & Family Values extractions - O'Neal Steel: A business Built on Family Values
- A TREND Publication February 2007 – O'Neal Steel is thriving on 80 plus years of family experience, which has made it the largest family-owned, full-line service center in the United States.
- Growth Strategy extraction from O'Neal Steel: A Business Built on Family Values
- A TREND Publication February 2007 – Several factors drive our expansion plans, including customer needs, strategic plans, our vision of being the recognized industry leader, growth-minded owners, benefits of economies of scale, industry dynamics and diversification...
- Kirk Smallidge Appointed to MSCI Board of Directors
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – July 2007 – The Metal Service Center Institute, MSCI, announced the selection of Kirk Smallidge to the MSCI New England Chapter Board of Directors.
- Bio fuels Boom is Fertile Ground for Steel
- July 2007 – Experts predict interest in alternative fuels will bolster the farm and farm equipment markets for the years to come. O'Neal Steel President, Bill Jones, comments.
- Achievement in Business Award
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – 2007 – Aerodyne Alloys, an industry leader in providing specialty high temperature alloys has been honored with the Achievement in Business Award. MORE...
- Business of the Year Award
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – Aerodyne Alloys, is honored with the Business of the Year Award.
- State of Connecticut Recognition
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – 2007 – Aerodyne Alloys has been recognized by the State of Connecticut for the Achievement in Business Award and Business of the Year Award.
- O'Neal Steel Forms High-Performance Metals Group
- BIRMINGHAM, AL – 2007 – Aerodyne Alloys is one of five O'Neal Steel subsidiaries in HPMG.
- Nickel Market Won't Be Balanced For Another Five Years
- NEW YORK, NY – 2007 – Views that the world nickel supply won't meet demand
- From Power Lunches to Power Ties to Power Alloys
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – January 2007 – Aerodyne Alloys placed the 200KW, 800 AMP diesel generator online to power the entire 47,000 square foot specialty alloys facility.
- CBIA Trade Show
- 2007 – The largest statewide business organization in the United States with 10,000 member companies. CBIA is also active in the Connecticut State Capital.
- EASTEC Advanced Productivity Exposition
- 2007 – For 26 years, EASTEC has been a leading forum for East Coast manufacturers, from machine tools, to LEAN manufacturing, to plastics and advanced manufacturing. EASTEC covers the technologies that keep manufacturers competitive and profitable.
- ACM of CT Elects Kirk Smallidge to Board of Directors
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – November 2006 – Kirk Smallidge of Aerodyne Alloys is appointed to the Aerospace Components Manufacturers Association of Connecticut Board of Directors.
- Aerodyne Alloys announces the move of its West Coast warehouse from Fresno to a new strategic location in Los Angeles
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – October 2006 – Aerodyne Alloys has relocated their warehouse from Fresno, CA to a new strategic location in Los Angeles, in Commerce County
- Aerodyne Alloys moves to larger facility to support business expansion
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – 2006 – The new facility located at 350 Pleasant Valley Road is less than one mile from the old facility also in South Windsor.
- More 45,000 square feet of facility: zero room for errors!
- SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – March 2006 – Aerodyne Alloys improves customer service and specialized alloy supplies including Nickel, Cobalt and Titanium in bar, sheet and plate.