Aerodyne Alloys - The Highest Quality Everytime!
What does that mean to our customers?
- Commitment to meet and exceed customer requirements and expectations on every order.
- Continual improvement of safety, quality standards, training, processes, products and services.
- Conformance with industry standards including AS 9120, Rev.A / ISO 9001:2008
Quality Mission Statement
- General Electric S1000
- Pratt & Whitney LCS(Laboratory Control at Source. Reference Pratt & Whitney Appendix 36)
- Rolls Royce
- NPO Saturn
- LISI Aerospace
- GE Aviation / Elano Corp.
- Toshiba ASL (Scope; Super Alloys, Stainless Steels and Titanium)
Aerodyne Alloys’ position on Conflict Minerals
- Each Aerodyne Alloys facility uses on-site “alloy testing” done by using portable, x-ray fluorescence analyzers.
- XRF Analyzers are used to verify the correct alloy grade and to ensure the material conforms to specification(s)..
- When applied correctly, simple positive material identification will limit potential mix-ups, costly re-works, and incorrect use of out-of-specification materials
We listen, we promise, we deliver!